Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Prep for project 4

For project 4: Tri-fold brochure i have decided to pick the organization Habitat for Humanity Buffalo.  I have always been interested in this non-profit and would some day like to volunteer for them.  Before starting this project i did a lot of background research about the organization.  I wanted the brochure to attract a wide range of ages so taking a look at what the organization stands for was important to me. By doing this i took a look at the organizations website, Facebook, and Twitter pages.  I got enough inspiration from these media outlets to begin my project. I wanted to combine wording such as background history about Habitat for Humanity Buffalo along with pictures.  I think brochures i see with a lot of writing are less appealing than those with photos and wording.  In addition i wanted to make sure the brochure was age friendly. Lastly having contact information about the organization was key to having somewhere on my brochure. I am almost done with this project and have only a few more things to tweak. Another post will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment